With the sides complete with the sliders, I can put the cabinet together.
Since this is going to be hidden in the shelf unit I decided not to do full top/bottom and back. I cut strips of 3/4″ plywood and drilled all of the pocket holes. Lots of clamps, as always. The finished cabinet turned out to be completely square. Nice!.
There is picture of the test fit. It is always nice when a cabinet fits the space!! I also got the measurements for the face frame parts.
Next was the task of installing the drawer part of the sliders. I had a little bit of fun creating a simple tool to draw a center line. I used this on the ends of the drawer boxes to line up the slider parts. It worked.
So in the last picture you can see all of the drawers installed. AND they work smooth as slik! All of them.