2007 – Cyclone Dust Collection – Installation

After months of the cyclone sitting in my basement in pieces, I went throught a massive cleanup to clear the space where the cyclone would live.

As always, I figure out everything in my head ( well as much as I can ) and then start looking at the physical parts.
I completed the wall hanging unit on my own. This was a lot of work to get bolts through the concrete blocks so all would be secure.
A good friend came over to help. He was great. We both think alike so he was watching me and handing me the next set of bolts or parts required. The process took about 6 hours and we had it running.

I was really concerned it was so loud! More about that later.It took me a while to get to the actual piping installation.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail