Sometime around July 2015, I began a project for my wife, that call the “Sewing Room Cutting Table” or hash tag #sewingcuttingtable.
This page will serve as a guide for all of of the build posts. Unfortunately this is a testimony to the fact that I do not work very fast and get distracted by many other projects.
Specifically around October 2015, I decided to jump into the world of video blogging. I created a YouTube channel MySaw, purchased two camcorders and was off on a new obsession. Video blogging. The first two blogs for the Cutting Table project were old style blogs and starting with the 3rd video blogging started and will continue.
- Sewing Room Cutting Table – Part 1 – Overview and Design
- Sewing Rooming Cutting Table – Part 2 – Drawer Cabinet
- Part 3 – Pocket Hole Cabinet Assembly
- Part 4 – Cabinet Trim using Hand Planes and Pocket holes
- Part 5 – Sewing Cutting Table – Part 5 – Base build
- Shelves – Cutting, finishing ( in process )
- Drawers – Painting, drawer fronts fitting and finish ( in process )
- Final Assembly ( in process )